A T-shaped, design thinking individual with strong visual, interface, interaction, ideation and usability skills, a sustained focus creating great user experiences and great outcomes for business and stakeholders. A communicator who enjoys collaborating with software engineers and other designers to make great products. Loves mentoring other creative and puzzle solving bright sparks and has been responsible for hiring, training and supervision of designers in the Asia Pacific region.
- Extensive experience gained working and collaborating with developers
- Extensive experience with and advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- A strong background utilizing Adobe CC, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver and various code editors and prototyping tools.
- Solid exposure to Agile processes, design tools, project tracking tools, usability tools.
- A love of learning. Happy to dive deep into different knowledge areas for different projects.
- Passion for solving user problems and a strong desire to build the best products.
- Site maps and wireframes
- Low and high fidelity prototypes
- Style guides
- Visual design
- User testing
- User personas and stories
- User flows and goals
- HTML5, CSS3, Wordpress
- Sublime Text
- Microsoft Office
- FaceTime & QuickTime (testing)
WORK MADE FOR
- Interactive TV
- Social media
- Self sufficient
- Loves teams too!
- Large multinational